There are many MLM software systems and marketing packages available today for network marketers, but how do you know you’re getting exactly what you need? And why pay for a huge package with tons of features that you and your recruits will probably never use?
No matter what industry you’re in, there are 5 essential tools that will unquestionably make or break your success. If you want to still be in this business years from now, make sure you have:
1. Custom Targeted Websites
Custom Targeted Websites – SEO-friendly websites that target your niche market and will put you in the Top 10 for search engine rankings. This one is non-negotiable!
Blog – If you didn’t know, fresh content feeds search engines! An active blog (with 2-3 new blog posts every week) will help your website stay in the top 10 and convert traffic.
3. Website Opt-ins
Website Opt-ins – Hook your visitors with powerful opt-ins to capture their information. Offer something free and valuable on your website and blog: Auto-Responders, eBooks, DVDs, etc .
4. Auto-Responder System
Auto-Responder System – A pre-written follow-up spam-free email series that is automatically sent to your subscribers over time after they have opted in.
5. Social Media Integration
Social Media Integration – The more customers are engaged on social media, the more loyal they become to your brand. This is FREE online marketing that will drive traffic to your website and help increase online sales. Make sure to include social media buttons on your website and blog, and leverage your social media channels to link back to your other campaigns.
After you get a handle on the essentials, you can grow your business even more with powerful prospecting and online marketing tools. Here are some of the “extras” that take a networker’s business to the next level and help capture more online sales:
- Prospect Manager – to organize and manage your database of prospects, customers, and team members
- Prospect Emailer – a web-based email system integrated with the Prospect Manager. Includes professional targeted email templates already written and beautifully designed
- Email Statistics Tool – to discover which emails are getting the most clicks, and how you can better fine-tune the sales pitch
- Task Manager – to keep you on time for every phone call, appointment, or anything else you need to schedule
- Genealogy Software – complete genealogy management for any compensation structure. This system allows you to refill empty genealogy positions with a new members, change members to another sponsor, and more.
Social Media Management – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, YouTube, Pinterest… how can you keep up with it all? A Social Media Management system (or a team that manages Social Media for you) could save you up to 10 hours a week!
Print Media – Professional flyers, brochures, presentation folders, and business cards
Live Support – Fast and friendly tech support via phone, online chat, or email tickets.
Don’t settle for a one-size-fits-all system that doesn’t include the basics or adds too many additional tools you don’t need. For premium customizable MLM software packages, check out Flexmark – Flying Man’s revolutionary comprehensive software that can be tailor-fit to meet your unique needs.